top image


Personal Budgets for Special Educational Needs

Who can ask for an EHC needs assessment?

Anyone else, such as a doctor or a health visitor, can tell the Local Authority that they think a child needs an assessment.

How to ask for an EHC Needs Assessment

You can complete an online request form which you will find on the Norfolk Local Offer visit, or call Norfolk County Council on 0344 800 8020

If you would like help requesting an assessment call us at Norfolk SEND Partnership IASS on 01603 704070 or email

It is useful to include in the request details about the child such as:



Previous PageLeaflet Index PageNext Page