top image


What if I do not agree with decisions about SEN Provision


The SEND Code of Practice says that parents and young people can appeal to the Tribunal about:


You can also appeal against a school exclusion. You can find out more about school exclusion appeals from IPSEA or in our Exclusions booklet available on our website.

Norfolk SEND Partnership IASS can offer support if you wish to make an appeal




Previous PageLeaflet Index PageNext Page