top image

News and Events


What can you do if you do not agree?

You can put your case to the Governing Body of the school. For an exclusion of less than 5½ days they do not have to meet with you but must consider your views.

Independent Review Panel (IRP)

If the governors agree with the permanent exclusion, then you may ask for an IRP. The IRP may direct the Governors to look at their decision again. You can ask for a SEN expert to be at the IRP if you believe a child has SEN. They can give neutral advice at the panel meeting.




Previous PageLeaflet Index PageNext Page